Service canceled 22 dec 2019.
After a week of extreme heat we were blessed with a gentle cool breeze, it was still a little smokey but we moved outside in the shade. To make the most of the great weather. So we canceled the planned service and had a morning of open prayer.
* for the people affected by the fire.
* for the people fighting the fires.
* for the people with breathing problems because of the smoke.
* for the people directly affected by drought.
* for the people indirectly affected by the drought.
* and specific people in in and around our town.